IMPEL Newsletter, April 2015
Issue 5 (April 2015) of the IMPEL newsletter is now available to the public. It contains the following articles:
- IMPEL study confirms that significant challenges remain in implementing EU environmental law
- Key achievements brochure
- IMPEL's work programme 2015
- Recently adopted reports
- Save the date: October 7 and 8, 2015, IMPEL Soils Conference
- New IMPEL Expert Team on Cross-cutting Tools and Approaches agrees on future work
- Working on the differences between industrial regulations
- IMPEL talks about illegal water abstraction at the EU Working Group on Agriculture
- Interview with...
- Upcoming events
- New Themis Network website
- News from the Secretariat
The newsletter is available on the IMPEL website.